WE BEGIN BY KNOWING THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
- We at Wiley Pallets make most of our acquisitions of new pallet inventory through our established contacts who have strong links to most major industries and institutions across North America.
- Through our business partners, we learn about the latest industrial pallet opportunities and trends arising from companies of all sizes.
- From these opportunities, we cautiously cherry-pick the very best used pallets, whether that be standard, skid, box, or mixed loads of pallets. The worn-down (C grade and below) pallets are sent on to other associates to be recycled.
WHAT WE NEED TO GET STARTED
All we require are family-style pictures of your stacked pallets, as well as the dimensions, type, Grade, and monthly volume.
- We see the pallets are in good enough condition
- We evaluate the environment in which the pallets are used
CERTIFICATION IS STANDARD MET.
At our headquarters in Chicago, we have the people, resources, and processes in place to ensure all pallets meet our Standard of condition and value.
- Pallets that are below B Grade are recycled in the correct and environmentally-friendly fashion.
- We also make sure the pallet’s appearance is up to Standard. After all, there’s no reason that pallets, which have been used, needs to look used.
- Comprehensive family-style photography enables our buyers to assess the condition and configuration of the pallets.
- Pallets are now ready to go!
FROM INFORMATION COMES BUYING CONFIDENCE
We want you to enjoy a high comfort, smooth buying experience where you have as much information as possible to help you choose confidently from Wiley Pallets’ inventory.
The Long Distance, Close-Up Inspection.
Far more than just simple equipment listings, the Wiley Pallets website is an information-rich, detailed presentation of the largest inventory of its type in North America. It is where customers from anywhere in the world can go to search, select and inspect before their purchase.
Here’s what you experience:
- An easy to navigate site that lets you surf quickly through the pallet inventory.
- A map of the United States with all of our inventory.